At resolvent, we value initiative and bold ideas, and it is our company policy to encourage discussions and a scrum-like approach to pursuing new ideas and technologies.
We work with industry-leading companies in the Green Energy, Pharma, Sound & Hearing, and Process industries.
Currently, the team consists of ten enthusiastic people plus active board members and external partners. It is our ambition to grow the team to 15-20 people within the next few years combining simulations experts with the best commercial professionals.
We are always looking for talented modelling enthusiasts to join our ambitious team.
We happily receive unsolicited applications and also keep this page posted with any currently vacant positions.
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a motivation letter.
Are you motivated by solving and understanding technical problems via modelling and simulation? Are you eager to take on challenges and proactively seek out the best approaches to overcome them? Do you also have a passion for sharing your knowledge and ensuring that others can benefit from your models to advance with greater accuracy, confidence, and efficiency? If so, you might be the colleague we are seeking!
We are looking for a team member who is highly motivated to develop cutting-edge models and possesses a strong desire to deeply understand the industry and product they are working with. You are a self-starter who enjoys communicating with both internal team members and external partners and customers.
The position entails:
- Development of simulation models, analysis and results that can guide development and decision making in the organizations we collaborate with especially within the Green Energy and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Communicate results to our customers in a visual and engaging manner.
- Develop stand-alone simulation applications for democratization
- Apply best practice project management in our commercial and funded projects.
- Be an engaged sparring partner to our customers.
- Take part in our internal knowledge sharing activities.
Your qualifications and educational background:
- +3 years of experience from the industry
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in i.e., Chemical Eng. or Fluid dynamics
- You have a strong modelling and analytical skill set and work in commercial simulation software and/or open-source codes.
- Some experience with Project Management
- Knowledge/interest in COMSOL Multiphysics
- Good understanding of modelling reacting flows/species and mixing
- Strong communicative skills in English
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and open mind
Working in resolvent entails
- Our working environment and task-portfolio is very conducive to professional growth.
- Great opportunity to utilize your theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Short decision paths - no bureaucracy.
- Lots of sparring and learnings from the skilled team enables a smooth onboarding.
- Opportunity to participate both in shaping the future of resolvent and your own position.
- International environment - we have employees and customers from a broad range of countries.
- Office space near public transport but also flexibility to plan your working hours and work from home.
At resolvent we value initiative and bold ideas, and it is our company policy to encourage discussions and a scrum-like approach to pursue new ideas and technologies.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Wish to know more? Please contact Lene Gottrup Barfod for further information: email@example.com or call +45 61669903.
Application deadline: We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
Workplace: LyfaParken, Måløv (Kildedal S-tog station)
resolvent is an ambitious consulting company bringing innovation, digitalization, and sustainability into businesses.
That we do by including all relevant physics when modelling, and all stakeholders when operating.
As a result, corporations get powerful digital models anchoring key company knowledge, engaging all stakeholders in the value chain, and in the end, an improved market position and revenue capability.
We work with international customers within the Green Energy, Pharmaceutical, Sound & Hearing and related industries, and our team of 10 professionally and technically strong engineers are passionate about what we do and what we create.
It is our ambition to grow the team to 15-20 people within the next few years combining simulations experts with the best commercial professionals.
Are you motivated by solving and understanding technical problems via modelling and simulation? Are you eager to take on challenges and proactively seek out the best approaches to overcome them?...