Do you seek to solve and understand technical problems via modelling and simulation? Are
you curious about the challenges you are presented with and proactive in finding the best
approach to solve them? Do you like to share the learnings you have gained and ensure
others can benefit from your models for them to move forward at a higher pace, with greater
precision or higher confidence? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!
We are looking for someone who is motivated by developing state-of-the-art models and
seek to understand the industry and product you are working with. You are self-driven and like
to communicate with both internal team members and external collaboration partners and
• Development of models, analysis, and results that can guide the decision-making in the
organizations we collaborate with.
• Communicate results to our customers in a visual and engaging manner
• Develop stand-alone simulation applications for democratization
• Facilitate workshops related to Engineering Tool developments
• Apply best practice project management in our commercial and funded projects
• Be an engaged sparring partner to our customers
• Take part in our knowledge-sharing activities
Your qualifications and educational background:
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. in a relevant field
• Experience with Project Management
• You have a strong modelling and analytical skill set and work in commercial simulation
software and/or open-source codes
• Knowledge/interest in COMSOL Multiphysics
• Good understanding of modelling reacting flows/species and mixing
• Strong communicative skills in English
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
• Positive attitude and open mind
Working in resolvent
• Our working environment and task portfolio is very conducive to professional growth
• Great opportunity to utilize your theoretical knowledge in practice.
• Short decision paths – no bureaucracy.
• Lots of sparring and learnings from the skilled team will enable a smooth onboarding.
• Opportunity to participate in shaping the future of resolvent and your position.
• International environment. We have employees and customers from several countries.
• Fixed office space but also flexibility to plan your working hours. Opportunity to work from home.
• Competitive wage.
• Lunch and fruit arrangement
• Near public transit
At resolvent, we value initiative and bold ideas, and it is our company policy to encourage
discussions and a scrum-like approach to pursuing new ideas and technologies.
We work with international customers within the green energy sector, PTX, (batteries,
electrolyzer and fuel cell systems) Sound & Hearing, pharmaceutical industry, and related
chemical business areas.
Currently, the team consists of ten highly professional people plus active board members and
external partners. It is our ambition to grow the team to 15-20 people within the next few years
combining simulations experts with the best commercial professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Wish to know more? Please contact Lene Gottrup Barfod for further information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 61669903.
Application deadline: We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
Workplace: LyfaParken, Måløv (Kildedal S-tog station)
resolvent is an ambitious consulting company bringing innovation, digitalization, and
sustainability into businesses.
That we do by including all relevant physics when modelling, and all stakeholders when
As a result, corporations get powerful digital models anchoring key company knowledge,
engaging all stakeholders in the value chain, and in the end, an improved market position and
We work with international customers within the Chemical, Energy, Sound & Hearing and
Med. Tech. industries, and our team of 10 professionally and technically strong engineers are
passionate about what we do and what we create.